At Metro Fun Center Safety Comes First!
Safely Enjoy Family Time, Fun and Games
Metro Fun Center is re-opening, but in order to welcome back customers and staff, we’re following State and Federal guidelines and instituting the following new measures to keep everyone safe.
Stay Six Feet Apart
Social distancing will be maintained, and there will be signage throughout the facility reminding people to stand six feet apart.
All workers and patrons, including children, will be required to wear a mask while inside Metro Fun Center. Masks will be available for purchase as well.
Temperature checks will be given to both customers and staff before allowing them to enter the facility.
Keep Hands Clean
Hand sanitization stations will be available throughout Metro Fun Center for everyone to use.
Increased sanitization measures will be enacted, including staff dedicated solely to cleansing and sterilizing.
All staff members – regardless of whether they are showing symptoms – will be tested for COVID-19 before being allowed back at work.
Open for Business!
The following areas of Metro Fun Center are open, with new protocols in place to keep you safe as you play, have fun and enjoy time away from home.
- Only every other bowling lane will be open to ensure proper social distancing.
- Bowling balls will be sanitized between games.
- Bowling shoes will be sanitized after every use.
- Only a select number of customers will be allowed on the skating rink to ensure social distancing.
- Skates will be sanitized after every use.
- Only a select number of children can be in the Playland area at the same time to ensure proper social distancing.
- Areas with inflatables and bounce houses are currently closed.
- Arcade games will be sanitized after each use.
- Laser tag equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- Children’s bowling lanes will be open, with bowling balls and shoes sanitized after each use. Only every other lane will be available for use.
- The Marquis Restaurant and Lounge will continue to serve patrons via takeout and delivery
- Metro Cafes inside Metro Fun Center will be serving food at Playland, skating and bowling stations. Guests will be seated to ensure they are six feet away from other patrons.
Our staff is here to keep you safe! Contact us today if you have any questions about these new measures: (404) 724-8826.