Metro Fun Center is the number one destination in Atlanta where families and businesses come to create fun and lasting memories. Metro Fun Center’s culture is one of Family and Inclusion. Teamwork and Customer Service are what makes us successful and we are looking for customer focused individuals to join our team. Metro Fun Center is currently looking for a full time Event Coordinator to guide guests through their planned experience.
The following are the full duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Work with Sales Team on coordination and planning of corporate and non corporate events.
- Be the primary point of contact for customers after an event is booked, answering questions, review and understand requirements and goals, ensure that all relevant details are tended to.
- Work with any outside vendors (if required for event) and coordinate their involvement with Sales Manager and Guests.
- Monitor and oversee events from preparation and set-up through teardown to ensure adherence to planned format, compliance with regulations, cooperation between vendors, resolution of issues, and overall satisfaction of participants and sponsors.
- Perform post-event tasks promptly such as calling clients to ensure satisfaction, reviewing invoices and bills, approving payments, and documenting issues and resolutions.
- Become a subject matter expert on the operations of every area within Metro Fun Center (Reception, Bowling, Skating, Playland). This includes training in each area and keeping up to date on new policies and procedures.
- Developing and growing as an Event and Sales professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings and by sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business
- High school diploma plus a minimum three years event planning experience (includes weddings, birthday parties, corporate outings or entertainment industry).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to handle conflict calmly and professionally
- Solid computer skills in particular with MS Office, Gmail, Gsuite, Google Drive and able to put together presentations.
- Detail-oriented and reliable with good time-management skills.
- Highly organized and great written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work well individually and in a group
- Bachelor’s degree