As a Bartender you are the cornerstone of the customer experience. Your smiling face and knowledge of the menu and restaurant you work in offers the customer excellent experience. You must prepare alcohol and non-alcohol beverages for the bar. Interaction with the customers, take orders (handle cash, credit, debit transaction), serve drinks and food, work well with others, inform form customers about new drinks, up sale menu items, mix ingredients to prepare cocktails, present bar menu, check customers identification and confirm that the person meets legal drinking age. Restock bar supplies, and clean before during and the end of the shift.
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- 1-year experience
- Basic math and computer skills
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drink
- Ability to keep the bar organized, clean, and stocked.
- Relevant training certificate
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods, and lift up 25lbs.
- AVAILABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS